Tuesday, June 16, 2015

IF: Vacation

I was looking at everyone else's submissions and a lot of people associated beaches with vacation. As I thought about it I realized, yes the beach is a great vacation but for some the beach isn't the ideal vacation. When I think of the beach I think of sand getting everywhere and sunburns. But I think that a great vacation is a peaceful time reading a book. Each of our ideas of vacation is different but it is still a time to relax and not have to worry about life.

I wanted to illustrate this idea that sometimes you might feel a little singled out in your idea of vacation but it is still just a vacation and you should enjoy it.

So Happy start of the Summer Vacation, whatever that might entail, have a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this, Cyndil! This totally rings of Cyndil. You're amazing. So creative and full of good insight and perspective. Vacations are just that: time to relax in our own way. :)

    ReplyDelete