Thursday, February 14, 2013

IF: Storm


Happy Valentines... or how I would like to call it Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone. This piece was a lot of fun and when I first started conceptualizing about it I didn't think it would come out this... depressing.. but voila life.

I wanted to do a piece for the holiday but I had to tie it in with this week's theme and putting one and one together was interesting. The colors were fun to combine along with having them painted and strewn about and I think I ended up where it needed to be. Stormy but pink.

Enjoy, and have a great Valentines Day.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! You have such talent Cyndil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is certainly appropriate. All of the Valentine's Day stuff certainly gets excessive. I am not single, but I have never done anything for this day, but that is my choice. I can imagine someone who is single feeling this way--being bombarded.

    But this is a lovely lovely illustration!

    ReplyDelete