Thursday, October 21, 2010

Toadz

So our teacher wanted us to go more in-depth of what our character is like so her assigned us about 200 questions that we had to answer about our character's personality, physical traits, quirks, interest, religion, etc. Don't worry I won't bore you with the details. Just the images :). We had to then do action studies for our character, I did my best trying to break my character to see how far is too far. Some of the work some of them don't have that great of silhouettes.





I thought the exercise was a ton of fun though, that and there are a ton of hilarious picture of people falling on the internet. The next part of the project is an emotion studies, comprising of 12 emotions: Joy, Surprise, disgust, regret, fear, anger,love, sadness, pride, nervousness, relief, and confusion. See if you can figure out which is which.



And lastly we had to create a five point turn around. It was daunting but I did it, though I think I could have put a more s-curve into her.

No comments:

Post a Comment